Estate Dispute Checklist
Taking the time to gather important information before you meet with your Estate Dispute Lawyer will help you to:
• Gather your thoughts about what is happening for you;
• Note any gaps in important information;
• Consider the questions that you have about your matter, which can be addressed during your consultation with our experienced Family Lawyers;
• Save time during your appointment and following your appointment by having all the necessary information together and ready to give to your Family Lawyer;
• Save some costs where you have pulled together information in advance of engaging with your Family Lawyer.
Use this form to pull together all of the necessary information to assist at your first appointment, with our experienced Family Lawyers, who specialise in estate disputes.
Download "Your estate dispute checklist"
how to get started