when the unthinkable happens…
Things to consider
When your relationship ends we can assist you
When you make an appointment to meet with one of our family lawyers you will receive detailed information and advice tailored to your circumstance; an assessment of realistic outcomes for you; and a strategy to best assist you to resolve your matter as efficiently as possible.
Our team of family law specialists can assist you to:
- Apply for a divorce after you have been separated for 12 months;
- Negotiate and document a short or long term parenting agreement (previously called ‘custody’);
- Negotiate and document your property settlement;
- Go to the Family Court if your matter is in court or proceedings are necessary;
- Facilitate a mediation or attend mediation with you;
- Apply for or respond to a domestic violence protection order.
book an appointment
get started with our
Not sure where to start with your legal matter? Let us be your guide. Our Artificial Intelligence gives you information that is free, instant, personalised and helpful. Answer a few simple questions about your situation to receive a free guide outlining a potential pathway forward, with no obligations.